Carterjett’s Apple Watch bands will fit even the most massive wrists [Watch Store]
Cult of Mac Watch Store is proud to feature a growing and evolving collection of the best Apple Watch bands and accessories on the market. And, we’re excited to announce the latest addition to our curated collection of Apple Watch bands: Las Vegas-based Carterjett.
Founded in 2015 by Tracey and Thaddeus Corea, Carterjett is a literal mom and pop shop. Artists and entrepreneurs at heart, the couple sought to fill a void they found while searching for Apple Watch bands to fit their active, outdoorsy lifestyles.
The result of this creative collaboration is Carterjett’s collection of well-made, great looking Apple Watch bands well-suited for sweat and outdoor activity yet stylish enough to take you into the evening. Best yet, these Apple Watch bands are easy on the wallet.
Tire Tread Sport Apple Watch band
Our readers and Watch Store customers love silicone bands for Apple Watch so much, that we’re excited to introduce Carterjett’s Tire Tread bands to our lineup. These cool-looking bands bear an original design original to Carterjett and are the perfect choice for those who prefer to spend time outdoors.
These resilient, soft-silicone straps are lightweight, flexible and very comfortable to wear. These Tire Tread Sport bands are also waterproof, and built to withstand the toughest workout. Available in:
- Black (S/M, M/L) with Stainless Steel or Space Black adapter.
- Blue (S/M, M,L) with Matte Gray adapter.
- Orange (S/M, M/L) with Matte Gray adapter.
- Pink (M/L) with Matte Gray adapter.
- Red (S/M, M/L) with Matte Gray adapter.
- Tan (S/M, M/L) with Matte Gray adapter.
Check out the full collection of Tire Tread bands, and stay tuned for our full-length review.
Buy from: Watch Store
Nylon NATO Apple Watch band
Carterjett’s line of Nylon NATO bands follow the Tire Tread model in being great for the outdoors. These soft nylon bands are designed to be comfortable, reliable and extremely durable, yet are stylish enough to be worn for any occasion.
What’s great about these Nylon NATO bands is the sizing — these bands comes in Standard and XXL sizes, the latter of which will fit up to 11-inch wrists! Loved by the military or nurses who can’t wear items on their wrists, Carterjett’s nylon bands can be worn on the ankles or over gloves, jackets or wetsuits.
These bands are designed with no sharp edges and will not be stiff or scratchy like many canvas straps, and can be worn several different ways. Available in:
- Black leather (S/M, M/L, XXL) with Space Black adapters.
- Black (Standard, XXL) with Space Black adapters.
- Blue (Standard, XXL) with Matte Gray adapters.
- Blue and White (Standard) with Stainless Steel adapters.
- Gray (Standard) with Matte Gray adapters.
- Gray and Black (Standard, XXL) with Space Black adapters.
- Olive (Standard, XXL) with Matte Gray adapters.
- Red (Standard, XXL) with Matte Gray adapters.
- Red and Black (Standard, XXL) with Space Black adapters.
- Tan (Standard, XXL) with Matte Gray adapters.
- Woods (Standard, XXL) with Matte Gray adapters.
- Pink (Standard) with Stainless Steel adapters.
The security of your Apple Watch is one Carterjett’s top priorities. Their stainless steel adapters don’t have any screws and are permanently attached to the watchbands, which means you’ll never have to worry about screws loosening or popping out. Carterjett offers speedy shipping, hassle free returns and exchanges, and 100 percent satisfaction with your purchase.
Check out the full collection of Nylon NATO bands, and stay tuned for our full-length review.
Buy from: Watch Store