Win a super versatile, folding origami iPad case from SwitchEasy [Cult of Mac giveaway]
This week, Cult of Mac is giving away four Origami Protective Cases for iPad from SwitchEasy. This versatile iPad case folds in four different ways to make it easy to type, read or browse your iPad.
If you want a protective case that is also useful for relaxation or work, be sure to enter this giveaway.
Win an Origami Protective Case for iPad
The Origami Protective Case from SwitchEasy is a cleverly designed iPad case that can be folded into a special stand for typing or reading.
The $44.99 case comes in five cool designer colors: midnight blue, black, spring green, exquisite blue and Alaskan blue. It fits the latest iPad models — 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 11-inch iPad Pro and 10.9-inch iPad Air.
With its fun, origami-inspired design, this protective case easily folds into four unique shapes, making it convenient for typing, reading, watching movies or browsing the Web. It also has a special magnetic flap for your Apple Pencil, which won’t interfere with the stylus’s wireless charging.
Some other great features:
- The magnetic, bidirectional front flap bends forward or backward to create four different stands for different uses like browsing or typing.
- The case protects the iPad’s front and back — a microfiber lining safeguards the iPad screen from scratches.
- The two-way magnetic flap locks the folio to the back of the iPad when open, and locks it when closed.
- The case automatically wakes the iPad when opened, and puts is to sleep when closed.
- A hidden Apple Pencil holder on the magnetic flap holds the Pencil in place while wirelessly charging.
If you would like to purchase this unique iPad case now, you can buy it here, at the Cult of Mac store.
SwitchEasy was established in California in 2005. The company makes a range of smartphone cases, tablet cases and computer accessories. The products have been awarded Best of Show honors at CES for several consecutive years. The mission of SwitchEasy is to create high-quality products that are original and meet people’s needs.
Enter to win
Use the entry widget below to sign up for our free Cult of Mac Today newsletter and enter the giveaway. Plus, connect with Cult of Mac in a variety of other ways to get additional entries.
Note: This giveaway does not include an iPad. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on September 12, 2021. See Terms and Conditions for more information about the giveaway.