Zens Liberty 16 Coils Wireless Charger
The ZENS Liberty is where ultimate freedom meets wireless charging. The 16 overlapping charging coils of the Liberty provide freedom of placement.
Most wireless chargers have just one coil in the center of each charging area. This small ‘sweet spot’ requires accurate positioning with the risk of waking up to a phone with an almost empty battery. The Liberty solves this problem with its maximized active charging area, making wireless charging ever more convenient and truly effortless.
Liberty Wireless Charger: Kvadrat fabric surface
The Liberty has a surface of high-quality woolen upholstery textile Atlas by Kvadrat (90% wool). With Atlas, created by Danish designer Margrethe Odgaard, the colors are expressed, patternlike, through the structure of the material. As a result, the textile offers exceptional intensity and intricate details and gives the Liberty a warm, superior look by adding exclusive color to the original design.
- High quality Kvadrat fabric surface with exceptional color intensity
- 16 charging coils for freedom of placement
- Wirelessly charges two devices simultaneously
- 30W output (2x15W) supporting Apple and Samsung Fast Charge
- One additional device can be charged through the built-in USB-A port
What’s in the box?
- ZENS Liberty wireless charger
- Braided USB-C cable (length: 1.5 m)
- 60W USB-CP D certified universal power adapter (EU/UK/US)
- Quick install guide
- User manual
Check out Cult of Mac's review of the similar Zens Liberty 16 Coils Wireless Charger here.