ANDEN Valet II Charging Stand
The Valet II from ANDEN is a luxury charger and desk tidy, made exclusively for Apple Watch.
Designed to give Apple Watch users somewhere a little more sophisticated to charge their watch, while keeping your everyday carry neat and tidy, the ANDEN Valet Model II is as elegantly proportioned as the original Valet, with the tight, consistent curves echoing the contours of the watch.
Made to order in London and finished by hand using the finest natural oils it’s available in perfectly smooth sustainably sourced solid walnut. A deceptively simple design that’s a pleasure to use, the impeccably smooth finish - achieved through the use of five different sanding processes - brings out the natural quality of the walnut, while the elegantly contoured tray gives just enough space to keep your keys, change, headphones, glasses...whatever’s in your pockets effortlessly tidy.
To use, simply press your charging puck (not supplied) into the precision-cut opening from the underside of the Valet. It is a snug fit but will pop into place. Once secured, trace the cable along the grove and you’re ready to go.
ANDEN Valet Model II Specifications
- Solid wood options: Walnut
- Made to order in Walthamstow, East London from sustainably sourced materials
- Hand-finished with natural oils
- Dimensions: L175 x W15 x D30mm
- Precision-cut opening for Apple Watch charging cable (charger works with buckle, not loop straps)
- Presented in fully recyclable, eco-friendly, designer packaging
- Elegantly contoured tray for storing everyday carry items