ANDEN Valet Charging Stand
Introducing the Valet from ANDEN, a luxury charger and strap tidy exclusively for Apple Watch.
Designed to give Apple Watch users somewhere a little more sophisticated to charge their watch, while keeping alternative straps tidy, the ANDEN Valet is elegantly proportioned, with the tight, consistent curves echoing the contours of the Apple Watch.
Made to order in London and finished by hand using the finest natural oils, choose from sustainably sourced solid walnut, maple and cherry wood.
A deceptively simple design that's a pleasure to use, the impeccably smooth finish brings out the natural quality of each material, while the four perfectly milled grooves have just enough depth to hold and display your watch strap collection.
To use, simply press your charging puck (not supplied) into the precision-cut opening from the underside of the Valet. It is a snug fit but will pop into place. Once secured, trace the cable along the grove and you’re ready to go.
Works with a vast selection of Apple Watch straps, but it isn’t ideal for chunky bracelet styles.
ANDEN Valet Specifications
- Solid wood options: Walnut, Cherry, Rippled Maple
- Made in London from sustainably sourced materials
- Hand-finished with natural oils
- Dimensions: L175 x W15 x D30mm
- Precision-cut opening for Apple Watch charging cable
- Presented in fully recyclable, eco-friendly, designer packaging
- Onboard storage for four Apple Watch straps