Wood Mark Teton Apple Watch Band in Black Sandalwood & Zebrawood
Note: Wood Mark does not ship internationally.
Inspired by diverse natural landscapes and regions, each Wood Mark band is named after a national park. The Teton Apple Watch Band Black Sandalwood and Zebrawood reflects this. Zebrawood is characterized by the zebra-like stripes in its wood grain, and originates from central Africa. It's interwoven with Sandalwood, one of the most expensive woods in the world, and known for its distinctive fragrance.
This wooden band allows wearers to seamlessly transition from the office to the great outdoors, all while using the latest tech. Distinctive and all-natural, these bands are designed to suit the well-traveled and distinguished wearer.
Wood Mark bands:
- Are water-resistant, perfect for the great outdoors.
- Use high-quality wristband clasps.
- Put less strain on your wrist than steel bands.
- Are very long-lasting.
- Look great as wood stains become naturally enhanced over time with your skin's body oils.
- Lower environmental impact as wood is biodegradable material.
- Are made with nontoxic and hypoallergenic materials.
Available in 38 mm and 42 mm Apple Watch sizes.
A note about the new Apple Watch sizes: All of our bands will fit the new, larger Apple Watches. If you have the new 44mm Series 4 Apple Watch, it’ll work with the old 42mm straps. And the new 40mm Series 4 Apple Watch works with the old 38mm straps.