Twelve South AirFly Bluetooth Adapter For AirPod (or any Bluetooth headphones)
Wish you could listen to in-flight TV with your AirPods? Want to hear the gym cardio machine’s TV audio with your wireless headphones?
Now you can, thanks to Twelve South’s AirFly – a tiny device that connects wireless headphones to wired-audio jacks on planes, in fitness centers and anywhere else wired headphones were previously required. Just pair your wireless headphones with AirFly, plug it into the headphone jack, and you’re ready.
Upgrade to a wireless lifestyle with AirFly, designed for AirPods but works with any wireless headphones or earbuds. Set up is a breeze. Plug AirFly into a headphone jack, press the “pair” button on the front of AirFly and then press the “pair” button on your wireless headphones. AirFly will then connect to your wireless headphones via Bluetooth. Just like that, you’re connected to the in-flight entertainment system on a plane or the televisions at your gym.
• Allows wireless headphones to connect to wired headphone jacks
• Use to pair AirPods with airline in-flight entertainment systems
• Listen to your health club’s TVs with your wireless sport headphones
• Use with Nintendo Switch to play completely cordless
• Built-in battery lasts up to 8 hours & recharges via USB
Height: 1.8 inches (46 mm)
Width: 1.3 inches (33 mm)
Depth: .39 inches (10 mm)
Weight: .55 ounces (15.6 g)
Bluetooth Version: 4.1
Maximum Audio Range: 10 meters / 33 feet
Audio Codecs/Formats Supported: aptX Low Latency, aptX, SBC