XVIDA Magnetic Wireless Charging Battery for Smartphones 5000 mAh
Introducing XVIDA Portable Wireless Power Bank, their first charging accessory now compatible with both Apple MagSafe as well as XVIDA’s own POWER2 magnetic system. This next-generation portable accessory is a much-improved version of its predecessor with substantial improvements on many fronts:
- built with Apple certified MagSafe magnets
- 25% more energy, packed in the same, slim size package.
- Much improved magnetic attachment - approx. 25% more strength
- Up to 50% faster battery refills
- USB-C output port for more charge-by-wire options.
- General design changes
• Unless it is used with iPhone 12 series, XVIDA Magnetic Case or Universal Magnetic Card required for magnetic hold.
• USB-C charging cable included
• USB Power Adapter for recharging the battery is NOT included.
By combining magnets and wireless charging technology in an ultra‑slim, compact design, we created a classy multi-functional portable charger you can easily keep on your phone to keep it charged wirelessly. With a 5000 mAh battery that when plugged in charges itself from 0 - 80% in a mere 35 minutes, this incredibly small and lightweight charger will not weigh down your phone at all, and when combined with an XVIDA Case, it will turn it into a battery case for an added power boost when you need it the most.
• Battery wirelessly provides supplemental power to your phone when in use and up to a 75% wireless charge on a 0% phone battery when not in use.
Check out Cult of Mac's review of the XVIDA Magnetic Qi Wireless Charging Battery for Smartphones 4000 mAh here.